The benefit? No more back-and-forth between the browser, your IDE and the file system. Simply add your custom edits directly in the customizer at the click of a button and view your changes instantly, with no page refreshing.
- View your changes instantly: Work directly with the final representation of your site. Every change you make happens right away.
- Auto-code formatting: Your CSS will be color-coded, formatted and line-numbered for easy reference and readability.
- DevKit is a HUGE time saver: Remove the need for an IDE, save time, and edit your site, theme or client project from any PC at your disposal!
Toggle between three responsive states
Responsive states allow you to customize CSS for desktop, tablet and mobile views at the click of a button. Not only that but you can also define the screensize breakpoints in the DevKit settings panel.
DevKit is compatible with everything WordPress
- Layers: DevKit is compatible with any Layers product. The easiest site builder with the easiest CSS customization.
- WooCommerce: Give your online store subtle design tweaks without opening your IDE or FTP program.
- Easy Digital Downloads: The easiest digital eCommerce solution now has the easiest CSS tweaking solution.
- Gravity Forms: Not happy with some Gravity Form CSS? DevKit allows you to make those changes quickly.
- Visual Composer: Even the most comprehensive site builder still requires some custom CSS. Enter DevKit.
- Site Origin: One of the most popular Site Builders in the world still relies on CSS for perfection. There’s no quicker way than with DevKit.
- Ninja Forms: Ninja Forms are popular, versatile and flexible. Use DevKit to give it that final lick of paint with some custom CSS.
- Advanced Custom Fields: DevKit works with the most popular, most loved and most used custom fields plugin.
- JetPack: Make quick CSS changes to JetPack features directly in the customizer, as WordPress intended.
- BuddyPress: There are beautiful BP themes on the market and DevKit allows you to take them that bit further directly in the Customizer.
- …and much more: DevKit not only works with the most popular themes and plugins but all WordPress themes and plugins compatible with version 4.2.